Serving Whidbey Island, the Greater Seattle Area, Olympic Peninsula and Beyond!

We were honored to be featured in this article on WeddingWire!

Frequent Asked Questions


How do we get our Washington State marriage license?

You must present yourselves in person together at the office of a Washington County Clerk to apply for a marriage license.  The license is valid for 60 days from the day that apply for it, plus a 3 day holding period.  

Can we write our own vows?

Absolutely! In fact, we encourage you to write your own vows or a short letter to each other expressing your love. Feeling nervous?  Don't worry. We are happy to write your vows for you too!  You may also choose to include other special traditions & elements in your ceremony that provide a special meaning to you.  

Do you provide ceremonies for same-sex couples?

Yes!   We are avid supporters of marriage equality.   We honor and celebrate all beliefs, faiths and traditions.  We would love to create a unique ceremony for you that captures the essence of your relationship.  

How long are wedding ceremonies?

Most ceremonies are 15-25 minutes. This allows just the right amount of time for substance and meaning, without being too short or too long. The processional and recessional may add a few more minutes to the total wedding time as well as extra elements such as bible passages, readings or other ceremony traditions.

What are your credentials?

We are both ordained ministers with the Universal Life Church. Autumn has a BA  in Interdisciplinary Studies with an emphasis in Mass Communication from Arizona State University.  Eric has an MBA from Babson College and a BA from Washington State University in Entrepreneurial Studies.

Where do you travel for ceremonies?

We travel wherever you are getting married, including reception halls, hotels, churches, parks, outdoors, or even your home!  We mostly perform ceremonies in Washington State, but have traveled to Florida, California and even internationally to officiate ceremonies.